Custom PHP & MySQL Development
Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP (LAMP) environment preferred, but can provide programming services in multiple languages for various desktop/mobile operating systems.
Ask me about hourly pricing, a per-project quote, or current availability.
OpenCart Modules & Extensions
Note: Available to write custom extensions, but no longer interested in developing or maintaining public OpenCart modules and extensions. That said…
Whether you need a new payment gateway, changes to existing modules or extensions, or a new extension developed from scratch… rest assured it will be developed for your version of Open Cart and guaranteed¹ error free.
Commercial extensions I developed for Open Cart 1.4.x, 1.5.x and 2.x. Some created for clients upon request, while others were added because I noticed a need in the Open Cart marketplace and community.
- First Data Global Gateway e4 Payments
- Elavon / Virtual Merchant Payments
- Setup Fees for Product Options
- Bill Me Later Payments
- Saved Credit Cards (includes Authorize.net adapter)
- Saved Credit Cards Adapter – VirtualMerchant
- Manually Edit Invoice Numbers ( unrestricted )
- Order Totals: Setup Fees for Product Option Values
- Saved Credit Cards Adapter – PayPal Payments Pro Payflow Edition
- Saved Credit Cards Adapter – Perpetual Payments
- Saved Credit Cards Adapter – PayPal Website Payment Pro
- Saved Credit Cards Adapter – PayPal Payments Pro (UK)
- Saved Credit Cards Adapter – SagePay Direct
- Saved Credit Cards Adapter – Sage Payment Solutions (US)
- Saved Credit Cards Adapter – Web Payment Software
- Default Product Listing to List View – WOSSY Theme
Some free OpenCart extensions (no point charging for these)
What are you waiting for?
Now that you have an idea of my capabilities, and are confident I can deliver what you need, contact me today!
¹Limited to 30 days after initial approval of delivered code. Only applies to errors in code and does not include changes to features or functionality.
I would probably disable the store credit module if anything from “PRE_PAID CARD” was present. Can easily do the same for vouchers/coupons by modifying checkout coupon validation. I will email you directly to continue this discussion 😉